Monday 10 October 2016

The flag

Every mission needs a flag, I thought, and decided on the old classic rainbow flag. Is has been used as a symbol for peace through many centuries. This flag is the same as you can see on the trams and busses of Gothenburg during the Pride week. It is made to handle strong winds and has worked well so far. On it I used an old marker pen my mom gave me to write the mission URL. It has also lasted, so far.


But why a flag, really? I do not know, just as I do not know why I am biking in the first place. Many days it seems stupid. After all, going from A to B, take a train! If you like to camp, why not a seakayak, it can take a lot of weight. Biking with all this equipment is mostly a pain in the arse, to be honest. Well, one day it will all make sense. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment